just one of the wild edibles I can help you identify and make good use of on a Wild Feast course
Discover wild food with Wild Feast: 2020 spring course dates are booking up fast!
I’m Sarah Watson, owner of Wild Feast, an experienced foraging tutor and wild food and drink specialist with first-class plant identification credentials, and huge enthusiasm for cooking with exciting wild ingredients and using them to flavour cocktails and drinks!
I run foraging, wild food and wild cocktail courses, events, demonstrations, walks and talks in the East Sussex, West Sussex, Kent and Surrey area.
Foraging sessions with hands-on wild food cookery
– Delight friends and family with wild food cookery skills and original wild food recipes.
– Learn to identify common edible wild plants and to harvest in a sustainable way.
– Enjoy natural, healthy wild food and connect with the land it comes from.
– Experience unusual wild flavours.
– Ideal for the adventurous foodie or countryside lover!
Foraging brings us closer to nature, making us healthier, happier and more likely to care about our natural environment.
Course participant feedback:
“What an amazing way to spend a Saturday! My expectations were exceeded. By some distance. My palate was taken to new places…”
“Was lucky enough to attend the wild food foraging day in Rye yesterday. Fascinating interesting and fun.”
“Thank you once again for a lovely, informative day which was a truly unique experience.”
“A fab day, I really enjoyed it, the foraging, the cooking, the eating… really lovely.”
“Highly recommend this…it was a really great day and amazing food!”
“This is giving me new respect for hedgerows.”
More testimonials here.