just one of the wild edibles I can help you identify and make good use of on a Wild Feast course
Discover wild food with Wild Feast
I’m Sarah Watson, owner of Wild Feast, an experienced foraging tutor and wild food and drink specialist with first-class plant identification credentials, and huge enthusiasm for cooking with exciting wild ingredients and using them to flavour cocktails and drinks!
I run foraging, wild food and wild cocktail courses, events, demonstrations, walks and talks in the East Sussex, West Sussex, Kent and Surrey area.
Foraging sessions with hands-on wild food cookery
– Delight friends and family with wild food cookery skills and original wild food recipes.
– Learn to identify common edible wild plants and to harvest in a sustainable way.
– Enjoy natural, healthy wild food and connect with the land it comes from.
– Experience unusual wild flavours.
– Ideal for the adventurous foodie or countryside lover!
Course participant feedback:
“a fab day, I really enjoyed it, the foraging, the cooking, the eating… really lovely”
“A very pleasant group of people, lots to learn and lovely food. Thank you so much”
“this is giving me new respect for hedgerows”
“Highly recommend this…it was a really great day and amazing food!”